Oops, didn't complete this assignment. Below are the post types we were assigned, and the ones I have put a link beside are the post types I have completed.

I have decided I will continue past the deadline and finish all the post types listed. I had a great time with this task, it really gave me some great ideas for blog post and I'm sure I will use this as future reference.

1. A Link Post - A link list
2. A Short Post - Pass It On!
3. A List Post - 13 questions [weekend update]
4. An Opinion Post
5. A Poll or Question Post - Synchronicity or Coincidence?
6. A How-To Post - Illuminated Photography {a tutorial}
7. A Long Post - Who's up for a game?
8. A Review Post
9. A Definition Post - Synchronicity or Coincidence?
(not sure this one will count as I have already used it for my Poll Post)
10. FREE SPACE (Meme Post) - Wordless Wednesday, Friday Fill Ins
Jack

5 Responses so far.

  1. Beth F says:

    Hey, 7 out of 10 is great. I finished only 8. But I bet the assignment got you thinking!

  2. Sharon says:

    I didn't finish either, but it had me thinking. I love the how-to photography idea.

  3. Lee says:

    I totally forgot to even check to see if I was on track :) Good for you being so diligent! You did a great job!

  4. Anonymous says:

    This must be from the blog improvement project. I'm really enjoying following you on this, and still wondering if i should get in on it...it's a wonderful idea

  5. Jack says:

    I've been having a lot of fun with these assignments. I'm not sure it's improving my blog any, but I pretty sure it's not hurting it either.

    Thanks for the positive feed back guys :)

    Thistle: Even if you just use the BIP as a reference for ideas. There are some great resources listed on the assignment post.